As Flory Bidunga kindly reminded us Saturday evening, there’s not much point in getting too excited about uncommitted recruits. Cooper Flagg is going to test us all on that point.
A hugely promising young forward out of Maine, Flagg had already driven people crazy with shocking performances like what we saw earlier this summer at Peach Jam. Then he turned it up again at Nike Academy.
And the hysteria kicked up another notch when he took an unofficial visit to Duke followed by an announcement this past week that we was going to reclassify, moving from 2025 to 2024.
Flagg has long been seen as a strong Duke lean but again, try not to get too wound up because, much like Bidunga, he could also surprise.
- Cooper Flagg Moves to 2024 High School Class, Becomes Eligible for 2025 NBA Draft
- Cooper Flagg reclassifies, could be 2025 NBA top pick
- Cooper Flagg, 2025’s No. 1 men’s college basketball prospect, reclassifies to 2024
- What Does Cooper Flagg’s Re-Classification Mean for the Oklahoma City Thunder?
- Future NBA Prospect Cooper Flagg Reclassifies To The 2024 NBA Draft Class
- Could Syracuse Make A Run At Cooper Flagg?
- NBA, Cooper Flagg could become the 1st overall pick in the draft 2025 - Breaking Latest News