Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics fell to the Philadelphia 76ers in overtime in Game 4, 116-115.
Tatum had an awful first half, scoring just two points, hitting 1-9 and 0-3 on three pointers.
He bounced back in the second to finish with 24 points on 9-20 from the floor. Tatum did manage one three in the second half but it was a subpar performance and it was his second in a row.
The good news for Boston is that the Celtics won Game 3 with a terrible game from Tatum and nearly won with a less-than-stellar game in Game 4.
As he learned to say at Duke: next play.
- Doc Rivers rips refs for Jayson Tatum no-call in Game 4
- Celtics’ Jayson Tatum: Does it all in overtime loss
- Sixers’ Doc Rivers calls out officiating for allowing Jayson Tatum push off
- ‘Awful’: Doc Rivers’s 76ers got the last laugh over Celtics in Game 4, but he was upset over a non-call on Jayson Tatum
- Celtics’ Jayson Tatum drops NSFW reaction to not calling timeout in OT loss to Sixers
- 76ers coach Doc Rivers furious after late no-call on Celtics’ Jayson Tatum: ‘It was a push-off’
- Celtics’ Jayson Tatum Calls Al Horford an ‘Elite Shooter’ After Spat with Reporter
- Jayson Tatum had one of worst halves of playoff basketball imaginable