In Sunday’s Brotherhood Playoff Action, New York knocked off Cleveland 102-93, Boston took out Atlanta 129-121 and Minnesota surprised Denver 114-108.
RJ Barrett had a solid game for the Knicks, scoring 26 on 9-18 from the floor. He did miss all of his three point attempts (0-6) and only hit 8-13 from the line. The Knicks are now up 3-1 over Cleveland in their series
Jayson Tatum scored 31 to help lead the Celtics past Quin Snyder’s Atlanta. Jalen Johnson had two points off the bench. AJ Griffin didn’t get in the game. With the win, the Celtics take a 3-1 lead in their series.
Minnesota was down 3-0 in theirs but staved off elimination despite a 43 point game by Nikola Jokic. Austin Rivers finished with five points in 11 minutes.
On Monday, Grayson Allen and the Bucks take on the Miami Heat while Tyus Young and the Memphis Grizzlies renew acquaintances with the Los Angeles Lakers. And if you’ve paid any attention to that one, you know things might get fairly intense.
- ‘Super aggressive’ RJ Barrett playing like playoff stud Knicks envisioned
- R-J Day, Barrett Sparks Knicks Past Cavs
- Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett Lift Knicks Past Cavs in Game 4
- Fans Expect Doom for NBA All-Star After Baffling Jayson Tatum Contrast on Controversial Incident: “Better Not Get Any Suspension”
- Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown embrace challenge of delivering the Celtics a win when needed most
- NBA playoffs: With Sixers waiting, Celtics cannot afford to toy with Hawks any longer
- Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown drop 31 points each, Celtics push Hawks to the brink
- Jay King: Jayson Tatum: “We were hungry to win. And we were determined to leave Atlanta with a win.”
- Austin Rivers with a 2-pointer vs the Denver Nuggets