In Friday’s Brotherhood Playoff Action, Boston fell to Atlanta, 130-122, New York took out Cleveland 99-79 and Denver pushed Minnesota to the brink, 120-111.
Jayson Tatum had 29 points and 10 boards for the Celtics. Jalen Johnson got 10 points and four assists for the Hawks while AJ Griffin did not play.
RJ Barrett, who has gotten plenty of criticism for his shooting, shot 8-12 and hit 3-6 on three pointers for 19 total to help the Knicks past the Cavaliers.
Austin Rivers got six minutes off the bench but didn’t score. Denver is now up 3-0 and as you probably know, it’s nearly impossible to come back when you’re down 3-0.
- Jayson Tatum’s new signature Jordan sneakers share his stories
- No excuses for Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown this time, and other thoughts
- Jayson Tatum Pays Ultimate Compliment To Celtics Teammate
- Why Celtics’ Jayson Tatum hated playing Malcolm Brogdon before they were teammates
- Turn back the clock Knicks ride lockdown defense in Game 3 rout of Cavaliers
- RJ Barrett, Jalen Brunson bounce back in Knicks’ blowout Game 3 win over Cavs
- RJ Barrett Proves To Be Difference Maker As Knicks Dismantle Cavaliers
- Jalen Brunson, Barrett ‘Bounce Back’ Energize Knicks Fans in Win vs. Mitchell, Cavs
- RJ Barrett puts Knicks bench suggestion to bed at the perfect time
- Timberwolves’ Austin Rivers: Makeo cameo in garbage time