Former Blue Devil Jayson Tatum took some heat in the playoffs because he didn’t play that well and specifically didn’t shoot that well.
Turns out there was a reason for that: he was playing with a small fracture in his left wrist.
It’s easy to say it’s a small fracture when it’s not yours, but when you’re playing a highly physical game at the highest possible level?
Well that can’t be easy.
So maybe it’s time to revisit the criticisms of Tatum and maybe honor his guts rather than question his performance.
- How should we look at Boston Celtics star Jayson Tatum’s 2022 NBA playoffs performance in light of his injury
- Jayson Tatum Reveals He Was Playing With A Wrist Injury In The Playoffs
- Kevin Durant Is Staying w/ Nets + Jayson Tatum’s Wrist Injury | Winning Plays
- Jayson Tatum on Wrist Injury and Kevin Durant
- NBA All-Star Reveals He Played With A Fractured Wrist
- Celtics’ Brad Stevens reveals when Jayson Tatum suffered mystery wrist fracture
- Watch: Jayson Tatum played on an injured wrist during the NBA Playoffs