It’s been a quiet couple of nights in NBA Summer League action for the Brotherhood but on Saturday, Mark Williams and Wendell Moore squared off against each other for the first time.
Obviously they didn’t play directly against each other since Williams is 7-1 and Moore is 6-6, but it’s the first of presumably many NBA encounters for the former Blue Devils.
Williams finished with eight points, seven rebounds, two assists and a block.
For his part, Moore had 15 points, five rebounds, an assist, a steal and a block.
Javin DeLaurier is playing for the Spurs and he had four points in six minutes.
Correction - we had confused DJ Steward and DJ Stewart in the original version of this column.
- Wendell Moore Jr. with a block vs the Charlotte Hornets
- PRO BASKETBALL: Moore nets another double-figure night; Alexander, Tucker have low-scoring efforts
- Mark Williams with a dunk vs the Minnesota Timberwolves
- Hornets Summer League Notebook: Turnover city, Mark Williams’ size, and Brady Manek
- Javin DeLaurier with a last basket of the period vs the Houston Rockets