In Thursday’s Brotherhood Summer League play, Wendell Moore was again solid for Minnesota, scoring 16 points on 5-11 from the floor. He also had seven boards, five assists and two steals.
AJ Griffin is still not playing for Atlanta, but DJ Steward played for the Spurs and Steward put up eight points, three boards, an assist and a steal.
Mark Williams got six points on 2-5 shooting for Charlotte. He also had seven boards, four assists, two blocks and a steal.
Trevor Keels started for the Knicks and shot 4-11 for 10 points. He also had four rebounds, four assists and two steals.
It’s still early, but it looks like Moore and Williams are carving out pretty good roles already.
- PRO BASKETBALL: Ex-Northwest star Tucker wins Cabarrus tilt with effort against Cox Mill’s Moore Jr.
- Wendell Moore Has the Skills To Become A Primary Ball-Handler
- Roles the Timberwolves are looking to fill, and if Wendell Moore Jr. and Josh Minott can win them
- Wendell Moore Jr. Draft Scouting Report: Pro Comparison, Updated Timberwolves Roster
- How rookie Wendell Moore Jr. could contribute to Timberwolves this season
- DJ Stewart with a 2-pointer vs the Golden State Warriors
- A.J. Griffin Continuing To Deal With Foot Discomfort
- Atlanta Hawks HC Nate McMillan gets honest regarding rookie
- Hawks news: AJ Griffin listed as day-to-day with foot injury
- Foot soreness limits Hawks rookie AJ Griffin at Summer League
- Kai Jones and Mark Williams SHOW OUT in Hornets Summer League