Round II of the Boston-Milwaukee series, aka Jayson vs. Grayson, goes to the Celtics.
Allen didn’t have a great offensive game with just five points in 28 minutes.
For his part, Tatum had 29 points on 10-20 from the floor. He also hit 5-10 on threes and 4-5 from the line. He also had eight assists and three steals.
Giannis had 28 points but he had to work for it: he was just 11-27 from the floor.
In the other Tuesday game, Memphis overcame Golden State 106-101 behind a spectacular outburst from Ja Morant, who went off for 47.
Tyus Jones had a more normal game. He played 21 minutes and had three points, two assists, two steals and two rebounds.
In Game 2, of course.
- Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum and the Celtics blow out Bucks to even series
- To Be The Best, Jayson Tatum Is Having To Beat The Best
- Jayson Tatum’s late 3-pointers seal Celtics’ winJayson Tatum drills a pair of triples to help the Celtics even the series against the Bucks
- Jayson Tatum’s playoff timeline: From rookie duel with LeBron James to sweeping Kevin Durant
- Jack Harlow details why he’s a Celtics fan, how he met Jayson Tatum
- Celtics: Jayson Tatum on Game 2 win vs. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Bucks
- Jaylen Brown crosses up Grayson Allen, gets great reaction from LeBron James