The best part about the NBA Draft is the stuff we’ll never see. There’s a lot of gamesmanship. Teams talking their favorites down or puffing someone up so they can get who they really want.
The public stuff, of course, is designed for our consumption. So here we see a nice link from Mike DeCourcy about Trevor Keels, who, as we expected/hoped, has really cut his body fat tremendously.
There’s also a link about Mark Williams, who stunned people when he was measured. He came out at 7-2 (in shoes) with a 7-6.5 wingspan, and 9-9 standing reach, which means he can grab the rim on his tippy-toes.
The only guy who ever topped that standing reach?
Also check out Eric Musselman’s comments on Paolo Banchero in the last link.
- Mark Williams posted some eye-popping measurements at the draft combine
- Houston Rockets Meet With Duke Star Paolo Banchero: NBA Tracker
- Duke’s Trevor Keels shows how to ‘test the waters’ at NBA Draft Combine, but getting picked is the tricky part
- 2022 Orlando Magic NBA Draft Preview: Here are the longest wingspans at the Combine
- NBA Draft Rumors: OKC Thunder Could Take Paolo Banchero
- Sources: Sacramento Kings have met with these potential top-10 picks at NBA draft combine
- NBA Combine Profile: AJ GriffinDuke’s sharpshooting wing could be a high-reward player for a team later in the lottery.
- Sports Illustrated reports Thunder could potentially draft Paolo Banchero second overall in 2022 NBA draft
- Who should go No. 1 in the NBA Draft? We asked Eric Musselman to rank the top 3 candidates