Invitations to the NBA Draft Combine went out Thursday and Duke got five, more than anyone except the G-League. Paolo Banchero, Mark Williams, Wendell Moore, AJ Griffin and Trevor Keels are all invited.
A few other schools got multiple invites: Gonzaga was close to Duke with four: Chet Holmgren, Drew Timme, Andrew Nemhard and Julian Strawther. Baylor got Kendall Brown, Matthew Mayer and Jeremy Sochan. Sochan in particular has been getting a lot of buzz. Arizona got Dalen Terry, Christian Koloko and Bennedict Mathurin.
No one has to go of course. Players routinely skip it if they feel like they have nothing to lose.
Still, it’s pretty cool that Duke has five invitations. Future recruits will certainly notice.
- Paolo Banchero, Chet Holmgren Highlight 2022 NBA Draft Combine Participants
- Five Blue Devils Invited to 2022 NBA Draft Combine - Duke University
- Five Duke players, two from NC State invited to 2022 NBA Draft Combine
- Who is participating in the 2022 NBA Draft Combine? Full list revealed
- NBA Draft Lottery: Duke’s A.J. Griffin could give Pistons power behind the arc
- Listing the Top 10 players invited to the NBA Draft combine
- Justin Lewis, Johnny Davis and Patrick Baldwin Jr. among players from state expected to attend NBA combine
- How The NBA Combine Can Impact Gonzaga Basketball
- Will Richardson, Quincy Guerrier miss out on invites to 2022 NBA Draft Combine
- 2022 NBA Draft Combine: 10 players with most to prove
- Kai Sotto not on NBA Draft Combine list of 76 hopefuls