In Monday night’s Brotherhood Playoff Action, Boston took out Milwaukee 116-108 and Golden State nipped Memphis 101-98.
In the Jayson vs. Grayson game, Jayson Tatum bounced back from a poor outing Saturday with 30 points, 11 rebounds and five assists.
Allen, who moved back into the starting lineup, finished with seven points, two rebounds and one assist.
Boston tied the series 2-2.
Tyus Jones started for Memphis as well since Ja Morant is out and had a great game. He racked up 19 points, six rebounds and five assists in 41 minutes.
Memphis led for much of the game before the Warriors came back and pulled out the win late to go up 3-1.
- As Celtics rope-a-dope Bucks to win Game 4, Jayson Tatum is back with his knockout punch
- Dunk of the Night: Jayson Tatum
- Celtics tie series with Bucks as Horford, Tatum each have 30
- NBA: Horford, Tatum help Celtics pull even with Bucks
- BSJ Game 4 Report: Celtics 116, Bucks 108 - Horford, Tatum, bury Bucks down the stretch to reclaim home court
- Celtics news: Jayson Tatum’s stern Bucks reminder after Game 4 win
- What Stood Out in Game 4’s Win: Celtics’ Character on Display as They Rally to Tie the Series
- Horford, Tatum help Celtics even series with 116-108 victory
- Celtics vs. Bucks score: Jayson Tatum, Al Horford fuel comeback as Boston evens up series in Game 4
- Monday NBA First Basket Props: 2 Celtics With Value vs. Bucks
- Can Grayson Allen find his stride as a starter for the Milwaukee Bucks?
- Tyus Jones with a 2-pointer vs the Golden State Warriors
- What to know about Memphis Grizzlies’ Tyus Jones, Ja Morant’s replacement in Game 4 lineup
- Ja Morant ruled out for Game 4
- Grizzlies’ Tyus Jones starting for injured Ja Morant (knee) for Game 4 Monday
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant (knee) out Monday; Tyus Jones to start Game 4
- Grizzlies’ Tyus Jones: Starting in Morant’s place