The ACC Tournament opens Tuesday in Brooklyn with three games. These are the worst teams so the games should be lame, right? Well, maybe, maybe not.
Pitt and BC had one close game and one not as close game. But BC has shown some heart and play hard. Pitt has an issue with turnovers. So at least it could be fun.
NC State has worn down late while Clemson has somehow improved without their best player. Do you get that at all? Does anyone? And will PJ Hall play? Great questions!
The thing we feel most certain about is that Louisville will suck, if not against Georgia Tech then on Wednesday. As far as we can figure, neither team is going to beat Virginia on Wednesday which would set up a fun little rematch with UNC on Thursday. The Heels, remember, took it to Virginia earlier, winning 74-58. You can be sure Tony Bennett is scheming ways to clamp down on Armando Bacot.
By the way, one small break Duke gets at the #1 seed: the Devils play at noon in their Friday opener and both Florida State and Syracuse have thin rosters. But FSU is resurgent and Syracuse ended the season with blowout losses to Notre Dame and Duke and painful losses to UNC and Miami that they really should have won.
- Paolo Banchero wins ACC Rookie of the Year, Mark Williams wins ACC Defensive Player
- Thoughts on the AP Poll: Duke men’s basketball ends regular season at No. 7
- Carrawell’s handshake snub adds to UNC-Duke rivalry
- Steve Pagliuca couldn’t lure Mike Krzyzewski to Boston, but the Duke coach left an imprint on Celtics
- Duke’s Coach K turns focus to next steps after UNC loss
- Duke basketball: Coach K ‘emotioned out’ after Blue Devils’ loss to North Carolina in final home game
- Why Duke assistant Chris Carrawell refused to shake North Carolina coach Hubert Davis’ hand
- ACC announces awards. Players from Duke, Wake, UNC and NC State among those honored
- After win at Duke, UNC basketball ranked in AP Top 25 for first time since November
- ACC releases men’s basketball awards. Were there any snubs?
- David Thompson’s AP Top 25 basketball poll ballot: How far does Duke drop?
- Which out-of-state ACC basketball teams have NC players on the rosters?
- ACC Tournament primer: What to watch for this week in Brooklyn
- Aluma, Gardner named to All-ACC team
- Four things that need to happen for Georgia Tech to make ACC Tournament run
- ACC Tournament: How to watch, stream all 14 games FREE
- March Gladness: Miami Hurricanes basketball, coaches Larranaga and Meier enjoy resurgence
- 7-footer Neal Quinn Hears from Pitt, Many Other HM Programs Upon Entering Portal
- Survive and Advance: Jeff Capel, Pitt Ready for ACC Tournament
- Pitt Forward John Hugley Named to All-ACC Honorable Mention List
- He left a lucrative law career to become a college basketball coach. Now he’s in the Big Dance.
- March Madness 2022: Patrick Mahomes among reactions to Chattanooga’s buzzer-beater win over Furman
- Mocs win SoCon tournament on Jean-Baptiste buzzer-beater
- Jean-Baptiste three lifts Chattanooga past Furman in OT
- Agony of defeat: Furman’s NCAA Tournament hopes dashed by Chattanooga’s OT buzzer-beater
- Chattanooga stuns Furman with desperation heave to beat OT buzzer, secure NCAA bid
- Chattanooga beats Furman on buzzer-beating 3-pointer in overtime to win Southern title
- Chattanooga Wins SoCon On Wild Buzzer-Beater Over Furman
- Here’s the Chattanooga radio call of David Jean-Baptiste’s buzzer-beating 3 to send Mocs to NCAA Tournament
- Chattanooga dooms Furman’s NCAA tournament hopes with OT buzzer-beater in Southern Conference championship game
- UPDATES: Chattanooga, Georgia State win tourneys
- Gonzaga opens up big lead early, beats San Francisco 81-71 to make 25th straight WCC title game
- Commentary: Gonzaga proved a lot in its win over San Francisco, but the question remains: Can it close out tough opponents?
- ‘It’s a beautiful thing to watch’: ESPN college hoops expert Joe Lunardi offers thoughts on Gonzaga
- Gonzaga holds down All-WCC guard Jamaree Bouyea to beat San Francisco in WCC semifinals
- Michigan men’s basketball coach Juwan Howard reinstated from suspension
- The NCAA Promises To Treat Women’s Basketball Players This Year
- 2022 Selection Sunday: Start time, date, schedule
- Sun Devils ‘on fire’ heading into Pac-12 Tournament and possible rematch with Wildcats