Although he’s still questionable for Friday’s game against Phoenix, Zion Williamson is back in practice and while it’s not clear just how far along he is, as you’ll see in this video, he appears to be working hard. The Pelicans may hold him out, but it’s not like he’s completely sitting or anything.
Meanwhile, fellow Brotherhood member and Pelicans teammate Brandon Ingram is still out after his head injury vs. the Jazz, the same game where Williamson injured his hip in a hard fall.
That’s understandable - a bruised hip is not nearly as serious as a head injury might be. However, as we noted the other day, coach Willie Green reported that Ingram is out of the concussion protocol so presumably his return won’t be too far away either.
- Pelicans’ Zion Williamson, Herb Jones, CJ McCollum questionable vs. Suns
- Zion Williamson (hip/back) questionable Friday for Pelicans
- Pelicans’ Zion Williamson questionable, Brandon Ingram out vs. Suns
- Brandon Ingram out; Zion Williamson questionable for Phoenix Friday
- Brandon Ingram won’t travel with Pelicans on road trip. Here’s the latest on Zion, Herb Jones.
- Zion Williamson injury update: Pelicans star questionable vs. Suns with hip contusion after scary fall
- “Do some Icy Hot on, get you’re a** back out there” – Charles Barkley is disappointed with Zion Williamson’s recurring injuries, expects him to play regularly with minor injuries