Former Blue Devil Jahlil Okafor, who spent 2017-18 with the Brooklyn Nets, has been traded back to the Eastern Conference power after playing for the Detroit Pistons this past season.
Okafor was sent to the Nets for DeAndre Jordan, four second-round draft picks and cash. Brooklyn also got Sekou Doumbouya in the deal.
Okafor will join fellow former Blue Devil Kyrie Irving as Nets and Brooklyn of course also has Kevin Durant, James Harden and a supporting cast that is certainly a championship contender.
But Okafor may not be there for long: he’s a free agent after this season.
Still, winning a ring would be nice and we can’t think of another Blue Devil, other than Shane Battier and Quinn Cook, who won championships in college and in the NBA.
- Nets trade DeAndre Jordan, cash and draft picks to Pistons for Jahlil Okafor, Sekou Doumbouya, per report
- Nets, Pistons Trade Jordan for Okafor, Doumbouya
- Pistons deal Sekou Doumbouya, Jahlil Okafor to Nets for DeAndre Jordan, picks
- Nets Trading Jordan, Draft Picks To Pistons For Okafor, Doumbouya
- Detroit Pistons trade Sekou Doumbouya, Jahlil Okafor to Nets for DeAndre Jordan, 4 second-round picks
- Reports: Nets trade DeAndre Jordan, picks to Pistons for Doumbouya, Okafor
- Nets news: Brooklyn trades DeAndre Jordan to Pistons for Jahlil Okafor
- Pistons reportedly trade Sekou Doumbouya, Jahlil Okafor to Nets