Former Blue Devil Rodney Hood was traded to the Toronto Raptors last season but Toronto waived him.
That works out reasonably well for the 28-year-old Hood, who was picked up by Milwaukee on a one-year deal.
The great thing about playing for a really good team is that you can play more to your strengths. Hood is a savvy perimeter player who can help almost any team. However, his career took a hit when he injured his Achilles tendon in 2019.
He’ll have a lot of support with the Bucks and hopefully will be able to continue to get back to where he was. We’re certainly pulling for him.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Grading Rodney Hood’s interesting one-year deal
- Rodney Hood to be released by Toronto Raptors, sign with Milwaukee Bucks
- Raptors Waive DeAndre’ Bembry, Paul Watson Jr., & Rodney Hood
- Report: Rodney Hood to join Bucks on 1-year deal
- Milwaukee Bucks to sign free agent Rodney Hood to one-year contract after he was waived by Toronto Raptors, according to reports
- Milwaukee Bucks: Instant reactions to signing free agent Rodney Hood
- Rodney Hood Agrees To One-Year Deal With Bucks
- Rodney Hood Intends to Sign 1-Year Bucks Contract After Expected Release from Raptors
- Bucks news: Milwaukee copes with PJ Tucker loss, land Rodney Hood