2023 prospect Caleb Foster, the 6-4 point guard from Harrisburg, NC, near Charlotte, has cut his list to eight: Auburn, Virginia, Stanford, Duke, Wake Forest, Louisville, Clemson and University of North Carolina Charlotte.
Just from the cheap seats, not like we have any major inside information, it looks like Stanford and Charlotte are the long shots. Louisville might be as well if NCAA problems continue.
Duke has recruited well in Jon Scheyer’s first cycle but he hasn’t coached a game yet.
Clemson tends to fade with major recruits but that isn’t guaranteed. Auburn? Bruce Pearl has a good thing going but SEC schools, with the exception of Kentucky, don't typically get major recruits from the ACC region. It happens of course, and more than it used to, but the ACC usually wins those battles.
It’s a different world though in many ways though, so we’ll just have to see how this plays out.
- Caleb Foster (2023/Team Curry) - Under Armour Memorial Day Kickoff Highlights 5/31/2021
- Caleb Foster WORK with Former D1 PG Tyler Lewis in Phenom Hoops Workout Wednesday
- 5⭐ Caleb Foster Under Armour Association Highlights
- Caleb Foster Phenom Summer Havoc Mix
- Poise, Production & Precision...Is Caleb Foster the Top 2023 Prospect in North Carolina?! (MIXTAPE)
- INTERVIEW: Oak Hill PG Caleb Foster Goes 1 on 1 About Making the Move + Playing National Schedule
- Why Caleb Foster Is Just Getting Started, Stephen Curry, Oak Hill, & the North Carolina 2023 Class