The LA Clippers had a lot of fight this year but in the end it wasn’t enough to overcome Chris Paul’s 41 points for the Suns in a 130-103 loss that put the Suns in the NBA Finals.
Luke Kennard had just three points in 14 minutes as he was one of the last two former Blue Devils still in the playoffs. With the Clippers out, the only member of the Brotherhood still alive is Atlanta’s Cam Reddish.
The Hawks play Milwaukee Thursday night and there are more question marks there than anyone could have ever expected.
By the way, LA’s Patrick Beverly did himself no favors when at the end of the game, he shoved Chris Paul in the back. That may come to define his career, sad as that is to contemplate.
- Clippers eliminated as Chris Paul scores 41 in Suns’ Game 6 win
- Paul leads Suns to Finals berth with Game 6 win
- Clippers’ Patrick Beverley ejected from Game 6 after ugly ...
- Paul stars as Suns rout Clippers to reach NBA finals
- Chris Paul leads Suns past Clippers 130-103, into NBA Finals
- Paul leads Suns past Clippers 130-103, into NBA Finals
- Suns win Western Conference Finals over Clippers 130-103
- Final Score: Suns are NBA Finals bound as they trounce the ...
- Chris Paul, Suns end Clippers’ season of comebacks in Game 6
- Suns top Clippers to reach NBA Finals for first time since 1993
- Phoenix Suns vs. Los Angeles Clippers: Game 6 photos