In Thursday night’s Duke Brotherhood Playoff action, Austin Rivers and the Denver Nuggets eliminated Harry Giles and the Portland Trailblazers, 126-115.
Rivers finished with seven points in 40 minutes while Giles did not see the court.
Denver will move on to play Phoenix in the second round after the Suns eliminated LeBron James and the LA Lakers Thursday. It’s the first time that James has ever lost in the first round of the playoffs.
On Friday night, we will see Luke Kennard and the LA Clippers take on the Mavericks down 3-2. If the Clippers lose, the NBA will not have a single West Coast team in the second round.
- Nuggets’ second-half rally stuns Blazers, punches ticket to ...
- Nuggets’ Austin Rivers: Plays 40 minutes in Game 6 win
- Thursday’s NBA playoffs: Nuggets eliminate Trail Blazers
- Austin Rivers says Denver Nuggets need to stick to principles ...
- Austin Rivers enjoys the challenge of going up against ...
- Star search, bold draft move may be part of Knicks’ offseason
- There is still chance Nets get needed reinforcement back
- Nets veteran looking to make bigger impact in Round 2
- The NBA’s most hated team is no longer who you think Nets’ Big 3 has taken a quantum leap
- Nets aren’t the only ones with a Big 3
- 76ers’ Daryl Morey Says ‘Join Em’ Tweet About Seth, Not Stephen Curry
- Daryl Morey Shares Steph Curry IG Post Praising Brother Seth: ‘Join ‘Em’
- Daryl Morey causes stir with Steph Curry ‘join em’ tweet on Seth
- Instant observations: Sixers close out Wizards with excellent Game 5 performance
- Seth Curry steps up as short-handed 76ers finish Wizards with relative ease
- Doc Rivers rallies Ben Simmons and Seth Curry for the Sixers’ small-ball coup de grace with no Joel Embiid | M
- Seth Curry’s career playoff high, Danny Green’s defense on Russell Westbrook | Sixers vs. Wizards best/worst
- Daryl Morey Simply Expressing an Honest Appreciation for Stephen Curry With ‘Join ‘Em’ Tweet