Milwaukee finished without Giannis Antetokounmpo but Atlanta never had Trae Young and still blew the Bucks out, 110-88, in one of the most impressive performances of this year’s NBA playoffs.
Antetokounmpo left in the third with a hyperextended knee but it might not have mattered. Atlanta was up 51-38 at the half but Milwaukee never caught up with Antetokounmpo and they weren’t likely to without him.
Cam Reddish got rotation minutes, scoring 12 points in 23 minutes. He hit 2-3 from deep and 5-9 overall.
What can you say? The Hawks pulled out a massive win without their star, Milwaukee’s may be limited going forward and with the series tied 2-2, the momentum appears to be all Atlanta’s.
On Wednesday, the chippy Clippers-Phoenix series resumes with the Suns up 3-2.
- Hawks overcome Trae Young’s absence, blow out Bucks in Game 4
- MRI reveals Trae Young has bone bruise in right foot
- Trae Young-less Hawks blow out Bucks in wake of Giannis Antetokounmpo injury
- Giannis exits with knee injury, Hawks rout Bucks to even series
- Hawks rout Bucks 110-88, series tied 2-2 – 95.5 WSB
- PHOTOS: Hawks even series with Game 4 win over Bucks
- Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo exits Game 4 early with knee injury
- Hawks defense stifles Bucks; series tied 2-2 heading back to Milwaukee
- LIVE BLOG: Giannis injures left knee; Bucks blown out by Hawks in Game 4
- Bucks defeated by Hawks 110-88 to even the series
- Giannis Antetokounmpo exits with knee injury as Bucks lose to Hawks