In Wednesday night’s Duke Brotherhood Playoff Action, the Knicks and the Grizzlies are out of the playoffs with New York losing to Atlanta 103-89 and the Grizzlies falling to Quin Snyder’s Jazz 126-110. Los Angeles lost to the Mavericks 105-100 to go down 3-2 and the Philadelphia 76ers eliminated Washington 129-112.
The Sixers didn't have Joel Embiid, out with an injury, but Seth Curry made sure it didn't matter, having a career night with 30 points. Curry shot 10-17 overall and 3-6 from deep.
In New York’s loss, RJ Barrett scored 17 on 5-14 from the floor and 2-6 from behind the line. The Knicks had a wonderful season up until the playoffs. There’s a lot of work to do but no matter how you look at it, optimism should be the order of the day. At long last, things are going the right way.
For Memphis, Grayson Allen played 15 minutes but scored just two points. Tyus Jones had four points and two assists and two rebounds. Justise Winslow, getting his first minutes in the playoffs after being injured for some time, got three minutes and with one board and one assist.
In the Clippers loss, Luke Kennard did not play.
On Thursday, the Denver Nuggets, featuring Austin Rivers, and the Portland Trail Blazers, with Harry Giles, meet again with Denver up 3-2.
- 3 observations: Seth Curry, Sixers eliminate Wizards in Game 5 at home
- Sixers’ Ben Simmons demanded 30 points out of Seth Curry before Game 5
- Wednesday NBA Player Prop Bets: 3 Best Picks Including Ja Morant, Seth Curry & Tim Hardaway Jr. (June 2)
- NBA playoffs: Seth Curry, Ben Simmons and Tobias Harris shine as Sixers win series over Wizards
- Warriors: Stephen Curry to go full Spike Lee for Seth Curry’s Sixers games
- NBA world reacts to Seth Curry’s career game in 76ers’ series-clinching win over Wizards
- Sixers news: Ben Simmons, Seth Curry stepping up due to a video game
- Steph Curry vs. Seth Curry: Which NBA Star Has the Higher Net Worth?
- Warriors news: Stephen Curry’s powers transferred to Seth Curry in huge Game 5 victory for Sixers
- Morant: Grizzlies ‘will be back’ in playoffs as season ends
- Giannotto: Here’s hoping Grizzlies don’t forget how their season ended
- Jackson on Grizzlies being ready to improve this offseason
- Mike Conley pulls hamstring, but feels confident he’ll be ready to go for round 2 of playoffs
- Memphis Grizzlies bow out of series with a lackluster effort in Game 5, but say they will be back
- 3 keys in the Utah Jazz’s series clinching Game 5 win over the Memphis Grizzlies
- Clippers can’t contain Luka Doncic, lose Game 5 and control of series
- Clippers hope to give home fans something to shout about in Game 5
- June 1, 2021
- Hernández: Clippers flip the script on Mavericks, and it might be a done deal
- May 31, 2021
- Clippers dominate Game 4 to even series against Mavericks