In Monday’s Duke Brotherhood playoff action, Luke Kennard and the Los Angeles Clippers managed to stay alive, winning Game 5 116-102. Kennard played 19 minutes but didn’t scratch.
Paul George made up for it though, hitting for 41. Reggie Jackson added 23.
Former Wake Forest star Chris Paul had 22 points and eight assists in the losing effort.
On Tuesday, the Hawks and Bucks crank up again, moving to Game 4 in that series with the Bucks up 2-1. Trae Young is questionable so Cam Reddish and Atlanta will have a lot of work to do.
- Clippers vs. Suns score: Paul George scores playoff career-high 41 as Los Angeles stays alive, forces Game 6
- Clippers-Suns picks, NBA playoff betting odds: Why Phoenix will likely punch its NBA Finals ticket on Monday
- Clippers punch early, stave off Suns runs in Game 5 win
- Center Deandre Ayton hardly a question mark for the Phoenix Suns
- Clippers send series back to Los Angeles after Game 5 win over Phoenix Suns
- Clippers force Game 6 after Game 5 win over Suns
- Booker will arrive in Tokyo right before Olympics if Suns reach NBA finals
- Playoff P saves Clippers season with 41 points in Game 5 win
- Paul George, Clippers Avoid Elimination with Game 5 Win ...
- Clippers dig deep and down Suns 116-102 in Game 5
- Phoenix Suns lose Game 5 to LA Clippers 116-102