In Sunday’s Duke Brotherhood playoff action, Atlanta took Philly 103-96 and Phoenix knocked off the LA Clippers 120-114.
Seth Curry shot 3-5 from three point range and hit 6-10 overall to finish with 16 in Philly’s loss. Cam Reddish is still not back for Atlanta but could conceivably be in the Hawks-Bucks series or possibly the Finals if the Hawks get there.
LA played without Kawhi Leonard while Phoenix went without Chris Paul and the Suns took a 1-0 lead in that series without their star point guard. Luke Kennard had six off the bench.
The next game will be on Tuesday as the Clippers and the Suns mix it up in Phoenix. Remember the Suns-in-four guy? He’s not fighting again but...well check this out. He’s on a T-shirt now and it caused some issues. The Suns fans may become the Maryland fans of the NBA.
- Hawks hold off 76ers to advance to conference finals
- Hawks vs. 76ers score: Atlanta takes down Philadelphia in game 7
- Hawks survive ice-cold Trae Young, stun 76ers in Game 7
- WATCH: Philadelphia 76ers fans troll Trae Young
- 76ers fans cheer Ben Simmons for making pregame warmup free throws
- Chuck GUARANTEES 76ers Game 7 Win vs Hawks
- LA Clippers’ Paul George — Phoenix Suns ‘different caliber team’
- Commentary: Clippers have big decisions to make in slowing Phoenix
- Three Takeaways from the LA Clippers’ Game 1 Loss to the Phoenix Suns
- Kawhi Leonard Doing ‘Everything He Can’ To Rejoin Clippers
- Booker gets first triple-double, Phoenix Suns beat LA Clippers
- Clippers vs. Suns score, takeaways