Zion Williamson news seems to be everywhere the last day or so.
First, there’s the suggestion that his family would like him to be out of New Orleans. Then there’s the suggestion that Stan Van Gundy was fired to placate the young star. There are persistent rumors about his wanting to play for the New York Knicks. And finally, the franchise is supposedly looking to move.
We should emphasize that so far, all of this has been reported but not much has been verified. He said recently that he liked what Michael Jordan did, making one team great, rather than heading out for a more attractive situation elsewhere, but we’ll see. Our impression of Williamson is that he bonds rather intensely so even if he does decide to leave, it won’t be the easiest thing in the world to do.
- Zion Williamson’s family wants him out of New Orleans
- Inside the end of Stan Van Gundy with the Pelicans and an ongoing battle to keep Zion Williamson happy
- Knicks potential target Zion Williamson has family members who want him on another team: report
- Report: Pelicans May Seek Relocation in Coming Years
- Zion Williamson Knicks Rumors: Can New York trade for Zion?
- Zion Williamson, Pelicans drama shows the NBA is ‘a people business’ now
- Zion Williamson, Luka Dončić putting pressure on their franchises
- The Pelicans have to do right by Zion
- Zion Williamson’s Family Members Want To See Him On Another Team
- Offseason moves for the New Orleans Pelicans - Building a contender around Zion Williamson