In Friday’s Duke Brotherhood playoff action, Seth Curry and the Philadelphia 76ers took a 2-1 lead over the Atlanta Hawks with a 127-111 win while the Phoenix Suns moved to a 3-0 win over Austin Rivers and the Denver Nuggets, 116-102.
Curry had 12 points for the Sixers on 2-5 from deep and 5-10 overall.
Rivers finished with five points on 1-4 from behind the line and 2-5 overall and the series has not been competitive. Phoenix has won by 17, 25 and 14 for an average winning margin of 18.6 which doesn’t augur well for a comeback.
On Saturday, Quin Snyder and the Utah Jazz will try to go up 3-0 on Luke Kennard and the LA Clippers.
- Sixers guard Seth Curry always knew he could play, start in the NBA
- Sixers’ Seth Curry making a name for himself with playoff shooting
- Seth Curry has solidified his spot as a Sixer for seasons to come
- 76ers grab series edge with Game 3 win at Atlanta
- Suns take 3-0 lead, push Nuggets to the brink
- Austin Rivers with a 3-pointer vs the Phoenix Suns
- Denver Nuggets lose on night Nikola Jokic receives MVP trophy