In Duke Brotherhood Playoff news, Portland bounced back in its series with Denver to win 115-95, tying the series 2-2, Philadelphia took out Washington 132-103 and In the nightcap, Quin Snyder’s Jazz knocked off Memphis, 121-111.
Austin Rivers had eight for the Nuggets, hitting on 2-5 and 2-3 from three point range. Harry Giles, who has had a calf injury, again didn’t play for Portland.
In Philly’s win, Seth Curry came back from being questionable with a sore ankle to shoot 6-11 overall and 3-6 on threes to get 15.
And in the nightcap, Grayson Allen shot 6-11 and 5-8 to finish with 17 points. He also had three rebounds and a steal. Tyus Jones finished with three points, an assist and a steal.
With the win, Snyder’s Jazz go up 2-1.
On Sunday, RJ Barrett hopes for a better outing against the Atlanta Hawks as the Knicks are down 2-1, Luke Kennard and the Clippers get Dallas but perhaps without Luka Doncic, who may be out with an injury, and we’ll see if Boston’s Jayson Tatum can come close to his phenomenal 50 point performance Friday night against Kyrie Irving and the Brooklyn Nets - or if the Celtics can suppress Irving’s offense again.
- Denver Nuggets’ blow opportunity to take a commanding lead
- Nuggets fail to capitalize on Damian Lillard’s poor shooting
- Nuggets no-show in Game 4, return to Denver tied 2-2
- Nikola Jokic struggles, but no one has his back during the Denver Nuggets ugly loss to the Trail Blazers in Game 4 .
- Trail Blazers beat Nuggets 115-95 in Game 4 to tie series
- Jusuf Nurkic Has Choice Words For Kendrick Perkins
- Stephen A. Smith Blasts New York Knicks For Letting Austin Rivers Go
- Rockets rookie Armoni Brooks says he studies Seth Curry closely
- 76ers’ Seth Curry: Cleared to play
- Coach Doc Rivers provides injury updates on Tobias Harris, Seth Curry
- Sixers guard Seth Curry happy with support he receives from Stephen