In Monday night’s Duke Brotherhood Playoff action, Austin Rivers’ Denver Nuggets dismantled Harry Giles’ Portland Trailblazers, winning 128-109 despite a 42-point outing from Damian Lillard.
Denver got 38 from the Joker, who hit 15-20 for 38 points.
Rivers started and got nine points while Giles came off the bench for four minutes and got three rebounds but did not score.
On Tuesday night, Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics take on Kyrie Irving and the Brooklyn Nets, while Luke Kennard and the Los Angeles Clippers play the Dallas Mavericks.
- Despite Lillard’s 42-point night, Blazers drop Game 2 to Nuggets
- Portland Trail Blazers unable to match Denver’s aggressiveness and urgency, fall 128-109: Game 2 rewind
- Logo Lillard: Blazers star Damian Lillard sinks deep 3-pointer from Denver Nuggets logo
- Oregon Ducks finish 11th after stroke play at NCAA women’s golf championships, narrowly miss cut for match play
- Despite Damian Lillard’s 42-point night, Portland Trail Blazers drop Game 2 to Denver Nuggets: Live updates recap
- Nikola Jokic, Nuggets pound Blazers in Game 2, head to Portland 1-1
- Despite Damian Lillard’s 42-point night, Portland Trail Blazers ...
- Spicy Nuggets Eat Blazers, Tie Series 1-1
- Recap: Denver Nuggets roll Portland Trail Blazers in Game 2