Former Blue Devil Jayson Tatum has had a brilliant season for the Boston Celtics, which is fortunate since the Celtics have had a tough road all season. Tatum’s season is even more remarkable given his bout with Covid which saw him using an inhaler for some time.
He continued it on Tuesday night in Boston’s play-in game against the Washington Wizards, racking up 50 points.
For their trouble, Boston gets the Brooklyn Nets which means that Tatum will go up against Brotherhood member Kyrie Irving and the Brooklyn Nets, a team they haven’t defeated this season.
The amazing thing is that it’s only Tatum’s third highest output of the season. He had 53 against Minnesota and 60 against San Antonio.
We thought he’d be a good NBA player but we had no idea he’d be capable of this.
- Jayson Tatum scores 50 points as Boston Celtics rout Washington Wizards 118-100 to secure No. 7 seed
- Celtics star Jayson Tatum defends his leadership style
- NBA playoffs 2021 - Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics’ reward for advancing is the Brooklyn Nets
- Celtics vs. Wizards score, takeaways: Jayson Tatum drops 50 in Boston’s play-in game win to clinch No. 7 seed
- Jayson Tatum (50 points), Celtics play their way in to the playoffs
- Wizards’ Scott Brooks: Jayson Tatum ‘is gonna be an MVP’ soon