Remember that recent dust-up between LeBron James and Isaiah Stewart?
If not, they were jostling during a free throw and James hit Stewart in the face hard enough to draw blood. Stewart lost it for a few minutes, trying repeatedly to get to James. Both were suspended, James for one game and Stewart for two.
Looks like things are more or less back to normal but in Tuesday’s rematch, James got a bit of revenge and it was pretty funny:
He gets the ball in front of the Detroit bench and when Stewart rushes over to defend, James waves the ball in front of the bench before shooting.
It’s pretty funny in light of everything that has happened it’s pretty funny.
- LeBron James ejected after altercation with Pistons forward Isaiah Stewart leads to melee in Detroit
- LeBron James returns from suspension, says blow to Isaiah Stewart ‘definitely accidental’ and 1-game ban unwarranted
- LeBron James Responds to Isaiah Stewart’s Claims of Intentionally Elbowing Him
- LeBron James, Isaiah Stewart suspended over clash during Lakers vs Pistons on Sunday
- Isaiah Stewart isn’t buying LeBron James calling hit to face an accident
- J.J. Redick knows first hand what Isaiah Stewart experienced from that LeBron hit