Only one game on Friday’s docket as suddenly hot DePaul offed Louisville 62-55.Watch your scholarships Cardinals!
Keep in mind that DePaul has stunk for what seems like forever and that new coach Tony Stubblefield is only in his first season, having taken over for the loathsome Dave Leitao after last season ended. So far anyway, he's really paying off.
Louisville shot just 31.1 percent and got to the line only three times. It’s a sad loss for a once-proud program.
Lots of games on Saturday as Syracuse renews pleasantries with old Big East stablemate Georgetown, Drake hosts Clemson, BC gets St. Louis, Kentucky seeks revenge against Notre Dame for last year’s upset, LSU checks out the Thriller Dome, SC Upstate drops in on Wake Forest and Elon buses over to UNC.
The games we’d pay attention to are Syracuse-Georgetown, Notre Dame-Kentucky and BC-St. Louis. Boston College has a lot of flaws but coaching does not appear to be one of them.
Saturday’s ACC Action
- Syracuse @ Georgetown. || 12:00 || Fox
- Clemson @ Drake || 2:00 || ACCN
- Boston College @ St. Louis || 5:00 || Apparently not
- Kentucky @ Notre Dame || 5:15 || ESPN
- LSU vs. Georgia Tech || 6:00 || ESPN2
- SC Upstate @ Wake Forest || 7:00 || ACCNX
- Elon @ UNC || 8:00 || ACCN
- DePaul earns a signature win against Louisville, 62-55
- Everything Chris Mack said following Louisville’s loss to DePaul
- Jones Leads DePaul Past Louisville
- David Jones carries DePaul to a 62-55 road victory over Louisville
- DePaul basketball: Blue Demons defeat Louisville 62-55