On nights like this it’s really hard to do much with ACC Roundup so here’s the quick version:
Auburn hammered Syracuse 89-68, Xavier nipped Virginia Tech 59-58, Miami mercifully beat North Texas 69-63, Georgia Tech took out Georgia Southern, albeit barely at 61-59, Clemson clocked Charleston Southern 91-59, BC handled Columbia 73-60, Virginia had minimal trouble with Lehigh winning 61-43 and Wake Forest got past Oregon State in overtime, 80-77.
As of Saturday, only Duke and Wake Forest remain undefeated. Florida State, Georgia Tech, NC State and Louisville each have just one loss while Clemson, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Miami, UNC and Notre Dame each have two losses.
Only Pitt currently has a losing record.
Saturday should be interesting.
Maryland plays its ACC replacement Louisville in the Bahamas Championship and Wake Forest gets a major chance to stake a claim against LSU in the Emerald Coast Classic. NC State plays Louisiana Tech while Pitt gets UMBC. Neither of those two are going to be much unless the ACC team manages to blow it.
- Virginia Tech basketball: Hokies drop heartbreaker to No. 25 Xavier
- Bennett wins 300th at Virginia, Cavaliers beat Lehigh 61-43
- Winning ugly can be beautiful: Just ask any Virginia basketball fan.
- Everything head coach Tony Bennett said after recording 300th win at Virginia
- No. 25 Xavier escapes Virginia Tech behind Johnson’s 30
- West Virginia survives near upset by Eastern Kentucky
- Sherman scores 28, West Virginia beats Eastern Kentucky
- Virginia Overcomes Sluggish Start to Beat Lehigh 61-43 for Tony Bennett’s 300th Win at UVA
- Ailing from flu, Michael Devoe leads Georgia Tech over Georgia Southern
- Syracuse can’t keep up with Auburn, loses 89-68 in Battle 4 Atlantis finale
- Auburn’s Jabari Smith on why he ‘chirped’ at Jim Boeheim: ‘I was a little fired up’
- Takeaways from Auburn’s 89-68 win against Syracuse
- Syracuse Men’s Basketball falls short in the Bahamas
- Clemson cruises past Charleston Southern, 91-59 | Sports | postandcourier.com
- Four Double Digit Scorers Lead Clemson in 32 Point Victory
- Rewinding Oregon State men’s basketball’s 80-77 OT loss to Wake Forest Demon Deacons
- Oregon State Basketball Preview: Struggling Beavers Take On Surging Demon Deacons
- LSU meets Wake Forest in Emerald Coast Classic