As we learned recently, Duke will require proof of vaccination or a Covid-19 quick test to enter Cameron (and other events and venues too).
Assuming you can get in, you probably need to read these guidelines to be sure you’re fully ready.
Some basics: you can upload your proof of vaccination to DukeCheckIn.com starting October 12th at 5:00 PM.
Alternatively, you can pay $45 bucks for a rapid test. If you are exempt or ineligible for the vaccine, you can bring documentation of your negative status.
Whatever you decide, it’s a minor inconvenience to gain access to Cameron for what is going be an historic season.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccine or negative test required for Duke basketball games
- COVID vaccine or negative test required for entry to Duke ...
- Headed to watch Duke basketball? There are COVID-19 ...
- NC Coronavirus update October 7: Duke basketball events at Cameron Indoor to require vaccine or negative COVID-19 test
- Want to see Duke play basketball at Cameron? Better get your COVID vaccine