We’ve gotten some good recruiting intel from InsideTheLoudhouse.com about recruits that are considering both Duke and Syracuse.
In this case, they’re discussing JJ Starling and his future plans.
Quite often lately Syracuse-oriented sites have seen themselves at a disadvantage to so-called Blue Blood programs.
Well not so much with Starling: InsideTheLoudhouse sees the ‘Cuse as having a real shot at Starling, who is a local.
No one has much information though and his other schools are Duke, Stanford, Notre Dame and Northwestern, which may make Syracuse the outlier, at least academically.
Starling plans to announce this month and says who his future teammates are will have a major influence.
- Elite 2022 Combo Guard JJ Starling to Decide ‘In the Next Two Weeks’
- Top 35 prospect JJ Starling is nearing a decision
- Syracuse Basketball: Duke gets 5-star; could it boost SU with JJ Starling?
- JJ Starling Impressed by Syracuse Fans During Second Orange Official Visit
- JJ Starling Set to Begin Syracuse Official Visit