Jayson Tatum continued a very impressive start to his fourth NBA season Tuesday night. Against Indiana, Tatum scored 27 points, had 11 rebounds, four assists and three steals.
Tatum had 20 points against Brooklyn on Christmas Day, but otherwise has racked up 30, 25 and 27 points.
Tatum is just the second Celtic to top 4,000 points before turning 23 (the other is Antoine Walker). He’s currently averaging 25 ppg. With 33 games between now and his birthday on March 4th, he could be close to 5,000. At 25 ppg, that should give him around 825 more, assuming good health and continued productivity.
- Jayson Tatum leads way as Celtics rally to beat Pacers
- Celtics’ Jayson Tatum: Big night in comeback win
- Jayson Tatum helps Boston Celtics rally to beat Indiana
- Tatum leads fourth-quarter comeback as Celtics top Pacers 116-111
- Pacers vs. Celtics: Indiana suffers first loss, blows 17-point lead
- Celtics come back from late 17-point deficit, beat Pacers, 116-111