In case you haven’t heard it yet, here’s the video of Zion Williamson’s interview on JJ Redick’s podcast. This is where he says he wanted to come back to Duke but his parents and Coach K basically convinced him that he should go ahead on to the NBA.
If you’ve never listened, JJ’s podcast is solid. He’s funny, insightful, and has great guests. It’s not always basketball either.
If you haven’t subscribed, we really recommend it.
And as you’d expect, young Zion is an engaging interviewee who has lots to say.
By the way, the picture here is from Friday night’s game. The video is better because you can really see the bond between Williamson and RJ Barrett is real and strong. Those guys are very tight.
- For now, the Zion Williamson show is still a pregame-only affair
- Watch Zion Williamson’s Between-the-Legs Dunk at MSG Before Pelicans vs. Knicks
- Zion Williamson praises play of former teammate RJ Barrett with Knicks: ‘He’s been doing great
- Zion Williamson explains mulling over a Duke return for sophomore season: ‘I wanted to go back’
- Zion Williamson Wanted to Go Back to Duke, But No One Would Let Him