Remember this time last year when Rodney Hood’s career seemed to be imploding?
After he was traded to Cleveland he was expected to be a solid compliment to LeBron James. That didn’t work out too well. Hood barely played in the latter stages of the playoffs and was later traded to Portland.
In a twist almost no one saw coming, James, now with the LA Lakers, has taken the most severe criticism of his career. Hood’s career, by contrast, has been revived.
He’s become a key contributor for Portland in this year’s playoffs, most recently coming off the bench to score 25 on 8-12 shooting to help Portland tie Denver 3-3.
In short, his career has been reborn. It’s incredibly cool to see.
- NBA Playoffs 2019: Lessons to learn from Rodney Hood
- Blazers-Nuggets: Rodney Hood’the MVP’ of Game 6
- In 4th OT, Rodney Hood Comes To Rescue For Trail Blazers
- Rodney Hood is getting his name called and he’s ready
- Ex-Cavs Castoffs George Hill and Rodney Hood Have Taken Over The 2019 NBA Playoffs
DBR Auctions|Blue Healer Auctions| Drop us a line