The reactions to the resignation of LSU AD Joe Alleva, who left Duke to take that position, rolled in Wednesday and were not pretty. Here are a few, starting with Paul Finebaum.
“A lot of people think it’s long overdue. This is a guy that’s personally bungled more events than I can even put into words, starting with the Les Miles firing then bringing him back. He flat-out blew the Jimbo Fisher negotiation. He blew the Tom Herman negotiation. He embarrassed the commissioner of the SEC in the tete-a-tete with Florida a couple of years ago after the storm, and those are just things we can talk about.
“Rarely have I seen a report of someone’s demise cheered on more than this one. I think, for those that have watched this show in the past, Joe Alleva was not a very popular man in Baton Rouge.”
- Joe Allevato Transition to New Role
- Joe Alleva’s LSU departure is a ‘done deal,’ board member says; Not all members supportive
- Rabalais: LSU is home for Scott Woodward, the way it never was for Joe Alleva
- LSU hiring Texas A&M AD Scott Woodward to replace Joe Alleva
- Paul Finebaum Reacts To LSU’s Reported Athletic Director Hire
- The good, bad, ugly moments from Joe Alleva’s LSU tenure
- The Wheels Are Definitely Turning At LSU, And Joe Alleva Is Out
DBR Auctions|Blue Healer Auctions| Drop us a line