Only one game Friday as Miami visits Virginia Tech where the Hurricanes are very likely to lose.
If Virginia Tech wins, the Hokies get fifth place in the ACC Tournament which misses the double bye but is still a solid finish, not least of all considering the extensive hardships that team has overcome.
It’s still not clear if Justin Robinson might be back for Senior Night but it doesn’t seem likely.
As for Miami, at 13-16, the only way they’re going anywhere is if they win this game and win at least two games in Charlotte and that’s only if the NIT is still accepting .500 teams.
The real action is on Saturday when six games conclude the ACC regular season, including Duke at UNC and Louisville at Virginia.
- Pitt’s hope for Notre Dame game: Escape last place in the ACC
- UNC is playing its best basketball with historic ACCmarks
- 50 years ago, Charlie Scott had a performance for the ages
- Louisville basketball looking for revenge against UVA
- Duke rematch looms in U of L’s latest ACCTournament seeding
- Does Syracuse men’s basketball have a rebounding problem?
- Here are six players to watch in next week’s ACCTournament
- Explaining the NCAA’s NET: What’s good, what’s bad, what’s unknown
- Syracuse basketball fans should appreciate Tyus Battle before he’s gone
- Pitt graduate transfer Sidy N’Dir remains hopeful he can get an extra season of eligibility
- Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim deemed ‘not reckless’ in fatal crash; case closed
- Pitt’s failure to master the small things has helped define late-season swoon
|FRIDAY'S ACC ACTION|
|Miami vs. Virginia Tech||7:00||ESPN2|
|No Thursday Results|
DBR Auctions|Blue Healer Auctions| Drop us a line