Due to last night’s extraordinary game at Louisville, we will have an abbreviated ACC Roundup today.
Boston College beat Pitt in Tuesday’s only other game, 66-57. It was particularly impressive because of significant injury problems: Wynston Tabbs is still out with a knee injury, Nik Popovic sat out with a possible concussion, Jordan Chatman eventually had to leave with a cut finger and Steffon Mitchell had to sit for a while after catching a finger in the eye.
So given all of that, it was a spectacular victory that showed enormous heart.
For Pitt, the losing continues: it’s the eighth straight loss this year and, depending on who you ask, either the 18th or the 21st straight ACC road loss.
Help will be coming but this year is going to be tough. However, Jeff Capel is laying the groundwork for future success. We anticipate a much stronger Pitt program soon.
Four games on Wednesday as Wake goes to FSU for a beating, Clemson and Miami tangle in Coral Gables, the Techs bring woeful offenses together (although Justin Robinson would surely help the Hokies if he’s available) and Syracuse visits NC State.
That could be a very interesting game and worth watching.
- Wake Forest Basketball at Florida State preview
- Boston College deals Pitt 18th straight ACC road loss, 66-57
- Final Score and Thoughts: Boston College Men’s Basketball Survives
- Miami basketball goes for two straight home wins vs Clemson
- NC State preps for the Syracuse zone and a big NCAA opportunity
- 5 things to watch in Wednesday night’s Wake Forest-Florida State game
- Clemson Basketball: What’s different in the Tigers’ play as of late?
- Georgia Tech basketball trending down in Year 3 of Josh Pastner’s rebuild
|WEDNESDAY'S ACC ACTION|
|Wake Forest @ Florida State||7:00||ACCNE|
|Clemson @ Miami||7:00||ESPN2|
|Georgia Tech @ Virginia Tech||8:00||ACCNE|
|Syracuse @ NC State||8:00||ACCNE|
DBR Auctions|Blue Healer Auctions| Drop us a line