Looks like Josh Pastner is in the clear: after his former friend Ron Bell and his girlfriend accused him of multiple instances of sexual assault, Georgia Tech hired a law firm to investigate. Scott D. Schneider of Fisher & Phillips essentially found that the Bells made it all up in an effort to blackmail Pastner.
After the report was issued, Bell’s attorney said that he planned to quit the case which really tells you what you need to know.
So Pastner appears to be in the clear now. All he has to do is to win. And with Josh Okogie and Ben Lammers gone, it’s going to be a lot more difficult than it was this past year, which was pretty brutal itself.
- Independent investigation clears ex-Cat Josh Pastner of sexual assault charges
- Report clears Tech coach Josh Pastner of sexual assault charges
- Sex assault claims against Tech coach an elaborate con, report says
- Title IX investigation into sexual assault allegations clears Pastner
- Georgia Tech clears Josh Pastner of sexually assaulting woman
If you're going to shop Amazon please start here and help DBR
Check out our October '17 t-shirt! || Drop us a line