You can tell the podcast team is frustrated and bewildered at the end of Duke’s season. So much fun along the journey, but it did not end the way we all hoped. “A fraction of an inch,” was what kept the team from a truly special accomplishment and if you want to drown your sorrows, listening to some fellow die-hard Dukies lament it is a pretty good way. Enjoy...
- 0:00 Sponsors rule!
- 0:25 We lost, we are depressed.
- 1:55 Sam says rebounds, 3-point shooting were the story.
- 3:20 Jason congratulates Kansas, and after some other stuff says the bad charge call on Carter changed the game.
- 6:30 Jason feels so sorry for Grayson Allen and the half an inch he came from being a hero.
- 8:50 Donald speaks up again and says this was the game of the tournament.
- 12:20 We all react to Grayson’s shot.
- 15:00 Silence… and then a conversation about Duval’s shooting.
- 23:45 Jason says Bill Self won the coaching battle and talks about Bagley being taken out of the game.
- 31:20 Donald wraps up the Kansas game talk talking about how well Kansas executed.
- 33:30 We reflect on the season and talk about whether it really was a success.
- 44:15 Player of the game: Bolden, Allen, and Duval.
- 46:40 Parting shots: Jason on a moving story he saw on ESPN: See it here -- https://www.facebook.com/SportsCenter/videos/2188703144481849/
- 49:50 Parting shots: Donald reflects on the Duke women’s basketball team
- 50:45 Parting shots: Sam thanks all of you!
- 52:20 Reach out to us at DBRPodcast@gmail.com and good bye!
If you're going to shop Amazon please start here and help DBR
Check out our October '17 t-shirt! || Drop us a line