There are no games Friday so no ACC At A Glance today. Here are the standings though.
If you want an idea of how people around Virginia’s program feel about this year’s team Justin Anderson is probably a pretty good place to start.
At Pitt, there are factions ready to run Kevin Stallings out of town. At Georgia Tech, Josh Pastner seems to be getting a better reaction.
Over in Chapel Hill, Luke Maye was named to the College Sports Information Directors of America Academic All-District men’s basketball team. That award honors both athletic accomplishments and academic success.
It’s unfortunate for Maye that the idea of academic integrity and UNC sports have gotten a divorce. He probably is a great student but who can believe anything they say anymore?
Brendan Haywood thinks Virginia has as good of a chance at winning the national championship as it’s ever had and he’s probably right. But so much depends on luck and matchups.
How big is the Duke game in Syracuse? The Palace Theater in nearby Eastwood is going to put it on the big screen. That’s pretty cool.
Speaking of Syracuse, our favorite Orange blog site asks this question: Why has North Carolina had Syracuse’s number in ACC play?
- No. 1 UVA enters rare ACC air
- Woody: UVa claims another ACC regular-season title with winning system, right players
- After a week off, Ty Jerome is healthy and in good form for UVA
- McFarling: Tech finding the right gear at the right time
- Louisville basketball frustrated by defensive struggles as February losses pile up
- Why has North Carolina had Syracuse’s number in ACC play?