With no games there is no ACC At A Glance Today. It will return Friday. Here are the ACC Standings.
Duke and Clemson play on Sunday at Clemson and there’s a reasonable chance that both Marvin Bagley and Shelton Mitchell will sit out.
Bagley has a knee issue and after his injury in the Florida State game, Mitchell is in the concussion protocol.
So we’ll have to see how that works out.
In Winston-Salem with the Demon Deacons struggling, Danny Manning says preparation is key. Well yeah.
A lot of people away from the Triangle may not know that the Hurricanes were sold and may not realize why that’s important.
The new owner, Thomas Dundon, wants to make some big changes and that means sprucing up the PNC Arena.
It still seems very nice to us but apparently it’s now gotten old. Dutton wants to put in a huge new scoreboard that would go “from blue line to blue line.”
Since State shares the PNC, that would work to their benefit too. Paying for it is going to be a bit tricky but it sounds like everyone is on board.
Dundon seems pretty energetic so we’d expect a lot of stuff to happen to the PNC and soon.
Looks like Miami’s Jim Larranaga may be in the clear with the FBI investigation: the guy who was accused of trying to bribe one of his potential recruits just kept the money for himself.
An underapprecaited key to Virginia’s season is redshirt freshman DeAndre Hunter. He’s a real spark for the Cavs, is probably their best athlete and shows signs of being their next great stopper. Keep an eye on him.
- What do UVA basketball fans do with no UVA basketball?
- How NC State’s ‘new math’ will be key in push for NCAA bid
- Cameron Johnson: “Urgency” is key for remainder of season
- FSU Basketball: Noles projected as a No. 9 seed after Clemson win
- Play4Kay: ACC coaches discuss Kay Yow’s lasting impact
- How does Syracuse basketball still make the NCAA Tournament?
- McFarling: Virginia Tech turns attention to task ahead in ACC
- Duke fan grandmother got to the Va. Tech game, thanks to grandchild’s well-timed tweet
- Turnovers cost Syracuse basketball in loss to North Carolina State
- Ratcliffe: Sampson deserves a statue at JPJ Arena