DJ Durkin has been fired by Maryland but are the students satisfied?
Keep in mind that Wallace Loh (more than) bent the law to get Maryland out of the ACC and into the higher paying Big Ten. Football drove all of that and the push for money has led Maryland, now the Big Ten’s problem, to disaster.
Enjoy the next trip to Nebraska!
- At “Justice for Jordan” rally, UMD student groups clash over football support
- UMD Senate: Board of Regents “grossly exceeded its authority” by pushing for DJ Durkin to stay
- DJ Durkin’s coaching potential and personal testimony won over Maryland’s Board of Regents
- UMD Police are investigating Tuesday’s fight between two football players
- “I can’t believe it took them this long”: UMD students react to DJ Durkin’s firing
- An effort is underway to rehabilitate Loh’s reputation. Don’t let it work.
- Supporting UMD’s football program is the last thing students should be doing right now
- The Fire the Liars organizers are right: The Board of Regents should be elected
- UMD takes too long to respond to its scandals
- UMD claims to be the nation’s first Do Good campus. It should start acting like it.
- Fire Durkin, Evans and Loh
- Bonus Mystery Link