It’s starting slowly and subtly, but undeniably, folks in Pittsburgh are starting a push to dump Kevin Stallings. We’ve mentioned some previous examples and here are a couple more.
First, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette e-mailed A.D. Heather Lyke to ask her, basically, to justify why he still has a job.
The paper followed this up with an article entitled “Apathy growing at an alarming rate for the Pitt men’s basketball program.“
It’s still a bit early but pretty clearly there are people who don't want Stallings to return. Pitt hasn’t done well in his first two seasons, true, but the team has shown a lot of improvement this year.
The problem is that when you start at the bottom improvement is harder to discern.
UNC has been erratic all season and lately just not as good as they were earlier. The Daily Tar Heel wonders if fatigue is behind it. That’s not a good thing to take into Littlejohn where the Tar Heels are going Tuesday night. There’s no mid-winter feast Clemson folk like better than Roast Tar Heel.
Remember De’Andre Hunter got hurt at Duke? Looks like he’s day-to-day and should be back soon. With Virginia making an argument for #1, they’ll need him.
- UVa content with No. 2 ranking for now
- Clemson basketball didn’t get much break before one of the best teams on the schedule
- How many ACC teams get NCAA Tournament bids?
- Clemson basketball: No. 20 Clemson has quick turnaround for No 19 UNC
- Miami’s Lonnie Walker IV named co-ACC Rookie of the Week
- Virginia vs. Duke: My unforgettable experience with the Cameron Crazies
If you're going to shop Amazon please start here and help DBR
Check out our October '17 t-shirt! || Drop us a line