Here’s the latest DBR Podcast! Good stuff as always. Here’s what the crew has for you:
- 0:00 We laugh at the fact that Sam is feeling fine.
- 1:20 Recap of the UVA game, aka: The Jayson Tatum Show. Sam makes a great observation about how Duke adapts to different styles of play.
- 10:40 Recap of the Wake game, sks: The John Collins Show (even though he lost). Jason thinks Duke gave up on even trying to play defense in this game.
- 17:10 What is up with Giles and Bolden’s minutes?
- 18:30 Time to chat about whether Coach K should rest Jefferson and Allen to heal their injuries.
- 27:00 Donald makes an amazing connection between the 2001, 2010, and 2015 national champs… and talks about how he wants to see something similar from Duke this season.
- 33:05 Jason uses someone else’s research to talk about the ACC race and why the regular season race is so absurdly imbalanced.
- 37:50 Fun question of the week – if not Duke, who would you want to win the ACC. No votes for Carolina, but lots of love for Virginia.
- 42:30 Jason previews Syracuse and their transfer shooter, Andrew White III
- 50:50 Donald wants us to tell him one key to win the rematch with Miami
- 55:15 Time to talk about the dumpster fire that is NC State and the decision to axe their coach with several games left on their schedule.
- 1:03:50 Jason has a crazy thought… is the State job interesting because UNC may be about to get the NCAA hammer?
- 1:07:55 Kyrie Irving and the Earth is Flat… we find this whole thing hysterical.
- 1:12:30 Player of the week… Tatum with the sweep!
- 1:14:00 Parting Shot – Jason on Kyrie as Uncle Drew
- 1:16:50 Parting Shot – Sam on Duke Lacrosse and Luke Kennard’s father’s headwear
- 1:18:55 Parting Shot – Donald on Jeff Capel Sr. joining the coaching staff on the bench for the Wake game
- 1:21:10 All done and Duke band!
If you're going to shop Amazon please start here and help DBR | Drop us a line