Here’s our latest podcast! Enjoy!
- 0:00 Thanks to Byrd Campbell for helping us out
- 0:35 Donald introduces the topics… and we actually get to start with baskeball!
- 2:40 Duke livestreams a practice and we watch. What did we notice? Grayson Allen is good at basketball.
- 5:25 We focus on Duke’s big men, who seem more versatile than initially expected (and we enjoy Sam getting confused about who is who in our front court).
- 10:40 Donald gives us the lineups from the scrimmage and talks about the importance of leadership.
- 12:25 We have fun talking about Grayson Allen destroying Jack White on a dunk.
- 15:40 Jason listened to Coach K’s news conference. We hear about K’s move to go big this year and his feelings about the scandal gripping college basketball.
- 29:40 Donald wants to talk more about how Duke will become a team of slamdunks, not 3 pointers.
- 33:20 Byrd Campbell gives us a story about a great Duke football moment.
- 34:30 Grayson is the sole captain for this year’s team. We talk about that and speculate about whether someone else may join him with a C on their shirt in coming months.
- 38:00 Jason talks about how Grayson’s experience compares to the rest of the team… and Sam makes an incredible mathematical guess.
- 46:50 Football, we recap Miami… ugh. The offense was, well, offensive. Donald was there and says the crowd as good.
- 51:25 Jason has harsh words about our wide receivers… he’s frustrated.
- 56:50 Preview the UVA game, Jason says their QB is not going to beat you with his legs.
- 1:03:30 Parting shots: Jason on the new Louisville head basketball coach.
- 1:06:45 Parting shots: Donald shot a poor round of golf at the Washington Duke course.
- 1:07:55 Parting shots: Sam explains his internet woes and talks about the online sports media he is enjoying these days.
- 1:12:00 Parting shots: Jason comes back with a note about the 76ers cornering the NBA market for Okafors.
- 1:14:15 G’bye y’all!
If you're going to shop Amazon please start here and help DBR
Check out our new T-shirt!| Drop us a line