Okay! After Friday's miscues, here come Saturday's fiascos.
- Everyone is picking Wichita State over Miami but we'll stick with the 'Canes. They've been through hell already.
- Duke over Yale. We don't bet against Duke.
- Indiana over Kentucky. Experience and a thwarted rivalry favor the Hoosiers. And that's a very talented team, too.
- Iowa State over UALR. Lots of talent on the floor for the Cyclones.
- Virginia over Butler. Wow, what a snoozefest. Halftime score may be 13-8.
- UConn over Kansas. Someone has to be crazy enough to take that.
- Gonzaga over Utah. Just a hunch.
- Providence over Carolina. Why? Because even now, UNC tends to run hot and cold and PC has a pair of great players.