This seems like a good time to look at NBADraft.net to see where various people stand. Of course the draft lottery hasn't occurred, so none if this is logical, but what the hey! It's still fun.
|If you're going to shop Amazon please start here and help DBR|
|Order your championship t-shirt today!|
|Drop us a line|
On we go:
- #2 - Knicks - Jahlil Okafor
- #5 - Orlando - Justise Winslow
- #12 - Utah - Sam Dekker
- #15 - Atlanta - Jerian Grant
- #16 - Boston - Frank Kaminsky
- #20 - Toronto - Tyus Jones
- #21 - Dallas - Montrezl Harrell
- #24 - Cleveland - Justin Anderson
- #33 - Olivier Hanlan - Philadelphia
- #45 - Boston - Rakeem Christmas
- #54 - Utah -Aaron Harrison
- #55 - JP Tokoto - San Antonio
Just some quick thoughts: the luckiest guy in this scenario might be Justin Anderson. He'd be coming into a solid organization with a chance of being a defensive and three point specialist (he'd also reunite with former teammate Joe Harris).
The second luckiest? Could be JP Tokoto. He'd be at the tail end of San Antonio's run, but the Spurs have a knack of finding guys who turn out to be real gems.
The booby prize? Olivier Hanlan. A second-round pick of Philly's? KJ McDaniels made it work, but he's an exception.
But that's the joy of mock drafts. Hanlan could end up with Cleveland for all we know.