The ACC released the conference matchups for the next two seasons Tuesday. Duke will have home-and-home games with UNC, Wake Forest, Syracuse and Notre Dame and will visit Louisville. Home games are scheduled for Miami, Georgia Tech, Clemson, Pitt, and BC.
|If you shop Amazon, please start here and help DBR|
It looks as if Clemson will go next season without KJ McDaniels, by the way.
The road-only games for Duke will be at Florida State, NC State, UVa, Virginia Tech and obviously Louisville.
The Cardinals will have home-and-home with Pitt, UVa, Miami and Carolina. And as Louisville preps for the ACC, Rick Pitino has made an interesting addition to his staff.
- Duke to face Wake, UNC, 'Cuse, Irish twice each in 2014-15
- UNC's 2-way ACC foes: Jackets, Cards, Duke, Wolfpack
- ACC basketball schedules: Who you play, and where, matters
- Link: Get the latest news about your favorite college teams
- Blog: ACC basketball schedule rotation set: Winners and losers
- Blog: Duke basketball's ACC opponents, sites set for next two seasons
- ACC men's basketball conference matchups for 2014-15, 2015-16
- Jim Boeheim might be the only one displeased with seeing 'Duke' twice on the schedule ('Bud & Brent')
- Syracuse-Duke rivalry already key part of ACC basketball (10 thoughts on schedule)
- Syracuse basketball gets Duke twice next season; North Carolina twice in 2015-16
- ACC basketball: Louisville season wrap (Cardinals will only make the ACC tougher next season)
- UVa hoops team's 2014-15 ACC slate includes two meetings with Louisville
- Notre Dame draws Duke as repeat hoops opponent
- Top teams to visit Pitt, Petersen Events Center next season