Over the last several months, we've seen a bunch of pictures of Arizona's Sean Miller and they invariably made us think: Ralph Kramden.
|If you shop Amazon, please start here and help DBR|
Miller has a comically flexible face and at times it's just as if he's channeling Jackie Gleason.
- Image 1 - You, Alice, are looking at a King. A King, Alice!
- Image 2 - I'm warning you, Norton
- Image 3 - It's a strike! A strike, Norton! A perfect game!
- Image 4 - It's pure Kramden
- Image 5 - It's pure Miller
- Image 6 - Terrible call ref!
On a more serious note, after some rocky times when Lute Olson was going and coming and going again, and a couple of interim guys who had a tough job, Arizona has done a brilliant job of maintaining an elite program after a transition. Hats off to Miller.
Or maybe bus caps.